Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,069 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29051 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,779 zł (R 9,567) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)