Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,994 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28677 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,098 zł (R 21,263) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (44 minutes ago)