Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,165 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30180 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,212 zł (R 13,955) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)