Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,378 zł (€2,411) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)