Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,182 zł (R$ 6,161) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)