Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,539 zł (R$ 4,920) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)