Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,735 zł (R$ 5,378) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)