Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.317 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,603 zł (R$ 2,736) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)