Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,908 zł (﷼ 6,312) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)