Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00321 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,358 zł (₩2,291,972) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)