Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13294 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 34% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,671 zł (27,615 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)