Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15856 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,430 zł (21,636 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)