Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16171 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,516 zł (21,741 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)