Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16500 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,316 zł (32,216 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)