Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16098 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,562 zł (34,553 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Plovdiv costs 2.00 лв (41 minutes ago)