Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16773 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,638 zł (33,613 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)