Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16580 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,819 zł (35,096 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)