Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,449 zł (元5,774) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)