Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,123 zł (元9,651) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)