Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,074 zł (元6,859) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)