Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03052 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,034 zł (₨164,905) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)