Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03458 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,694 zł (₨135,731) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)