Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,502 zł (9,259 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)