Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.017 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,070 zł (10,886 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)