Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,311 zł (€1,699) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)