Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,389 zł (€1,715) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)