Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.326 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,385 zł (€1,014) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)