Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,311 zł (€1,016) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)