Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,530 zł (₩1,665,776) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)