Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,679 zł (₩1,733,259) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)