Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,662 zł (₩2,882,043) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)