Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00319 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,981 zł (₩2,188,035) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)