Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.984 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,636 zł (﷼ 5,726) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)