Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,285 zł (﷼ 3,294) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 950 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)