Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.917 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,198 zł (﷼ 6,756) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)