Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.052 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,205 zł (﷼ 4,946) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)