Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,417 zł (﷼ 4,036) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)