Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03402 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,936 zł (₨ 115,684) in Janakpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)