Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05261 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,414 zł (₨64,893) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)