Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05268 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,153 zł (₨78,826) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)