Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05281 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 182% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,688 zł (₨278,098) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (44 minutes ago)