Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05425 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,439 zł (100,267 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)