Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05722 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,899 zł (85,622 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)