Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05739 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,103 zł (₨36,642) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 2 hours ago)