Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,802 zł ($2,574) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)