Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,678 zł (5,673TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $39,590 (about 1 hour ago)