Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,065 zł (4,872TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)