Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,149 zł (4,667TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)