Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03238 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,771 zł (¥270,851) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)