Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,716 zł (R$ 5,768) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)