Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,558 zł (R$ 6,323) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)