Cost of living comparison between Itabuna, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.274 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,919 zł (R$ 3,861) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)