Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.036 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,483 zł (R$ 5,295) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)