Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,370 zł (R$ 5,402) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)