Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,213 prices entered by 1,162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.931 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,784 zł (5,142TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)