Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,471 prices entered by 869 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,151 zł (5,284TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)