Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.708 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,507 zł (7,776TL) in Isparta.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)