Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,495 zł (2,190TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)