Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03427 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,702 zł (₨137,198) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)