Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03087 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,329 zł (₨140,238) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)