Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03045 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,312 zł (₨141,588) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)