Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03575 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,870 zł (₨80,274) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)