Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03773 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,011 zł (₨79,827) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)