Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03414 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,546 zł (₨133,151) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)