Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06262 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,399 zł (руб 70,256) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)