Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.296 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,178 zł (Dinar 1,733) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)