Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.280 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,344 zł (Dinar 1,580) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)