Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,134 zł (﷼ 24,958,874) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)