Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,440 zł (RM6,180) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 3 hours ago)