Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,343 zł (RM5,766) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)