Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,949 zł (RM5,712) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)