Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.774 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,621 zł ($2,549) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)