Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.322 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 101% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,429 zł (€2,413) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)