Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,624 zł (€2,468) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (12 minutes ago)