Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,784 zł (€1,865) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (29 minutes ago)