Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,957 zł (€1,859) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)