Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.202 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,652 zł (€2,059) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (38 minutes ago)