Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.102 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,117 zł (R$ 5,552) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)