Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,567 zł (R$ 4,234) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (38 minutes ago)