Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,859 zł (R$ 5,536) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)