Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,510 zł (R$ 7,198) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)