Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01308 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,778 zł (365,299 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)