Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06935 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,801 zł (Php83,645) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)