Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03078 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,865 zł (¥190,538) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (31 minutes ago)