Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 PLN / YER
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,957 zł (181,178 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (18 minutes ago)