Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,392 zł ($1,445) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)