Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.758 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,332 zł ($1,685) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$340 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)