Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,434 zł ($1,085) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (36 minutes ago)