Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,745 zł (COL$4,761,781) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)