Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01042 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,321 zł (606,746 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)