Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00996 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,013 zł (503,588 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)