Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01031 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,542 zł (634,406 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)