Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03575 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,221 zł (₨34,146) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (13 minutes ago)