Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03922 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,276 zł (₨32,528) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)