Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, Pakistan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03751 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,979 zł (₨52,772) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)