Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21312 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,312 zł (E£ 29,617) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)