Cost of living comparison between Huelva, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.335 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,228 zł (€975) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)