Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,030 zł (€1,410) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (24 minutes ago)