Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49875 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,940 zł (Q11,910) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)