Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47805 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,482 zł (Q15,651) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)