Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.524 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,898 zł (Q7,436) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)