Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46285 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,316 zł (Q11,486) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)