Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48590 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,139 zł (Q16,749) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)