Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,164 zł (Q5,789) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)