Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05378 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,781 zł (₨70,315) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)